Sustained Employee Engagement
Full Service Compliance
The Trinitas Difference
Trinitas is an FBT strategy, salary packaging and fleet management firm, differentiated by its advice-driven approach and full-service offering. Trinitas’ approach ensures employers and employees are provided with a tailored strategy, backed-up by a quality administration bureau service that ensures compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Delivers tailored strategy to employer and employee
- Provides customised advice to employee
- Committed to sustained employee engagement
Trinitas’ differentiator to FBT consultants
- Committed to sustained employee engagement
- Focused on maximising employee participation
- Provides full admin bureau service
As an independent operator, Trinitas is not conflicted in the advice it provides.
Trinitas’ Track Record
With a 16-year history, Trinitas is a leading privately-held full-service FBT strategy, salary packaging and fleet management provider.
Over the past 3 years, Trinitas has enjoyed 96% compound annual growth in the number of employees it services. Trinitas has a national client base including more than 30 corporate clients across a diverse range of industries including both the private and NFP sectors.
A Full Service Offering
Trinitas delivers the following end-to-end packaging services:
- Trinitas undertakes a Discovery Phase to understand the employer’s business and its specific staffing objectives including budgetary constraints, attraction and retention considerations thereby enabling a strategy to be tailored to the employer’s specific objectives.
- Trinitas conducts a Strategic Review of all current FBT management and employee benefit practices including industry insight as to current best-practices.
- Trinitas assists the employer to refine its internal policies and assists with the implementation.
- Trinitas is committed to educating employees on the benefits of packaging and delivers face to face presentations, an employee handbook, newsletters and regular updates.
- Employees are provided access via both group and one-on-one meetings with Trinitas’ packaging consultants to ensure the employee receives tailored advice specific to their circumstances.
- As effective packaging can be a strategic tool for the employer, core to Trinitas’ service is its sustained employee engagement to maximise participation and the benefit provided to employees.
Bureau and Compliance
- Trinitas’ administration processes are “KPI-led” providing employers with regular evidence of processing compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Trinitas’ efficient and secure FBT administration and payment system has been custom-designed to remove the roadblocks to salary packaging administration and ease the burden on the employer’s payroll function.
- Trinitas’ bureau software integrates seamlessly with the employer’s internal payroll and finance systems.
Tangible Benefits to Employers and their Employees
Trinitas is focussed on delivering tangible outcomes to its clients and their employees:
- Tailored strategies to deliver cost savings in salaries and on-costs
- Positioning as an “employer of choice”, attracting employees through market-competitive packages
- Streamlined FBT and motor vehicle processes that are 100% compliant
Rigorous employee engagement processes that maximise participation
- Improved after-tax financial position
- Tailored advice to suit the individual’s requirements
- Streamlined application, implementation and ongoing administration
- Leveraged buying power to deliver better pricing
One-stop-shop for the employee’s packaging advice and processing
Trinitas – Partnering with Accountants and Planners
With over 90% of business generated from referrals, Trinitas is focussed on preserving and enhancing the relationship between referrers and their clients.
As such, Trinitas’ service is complementary to that offered by the employee’s accountant and/or financial planner. For example, Trinitas manages the administration bureau and provides full regulatory and management reporting to assist accountants and advisers in the preparation of FBT year-end administration.
Salary packaging is considered one of the purest forms of financial planning as it maximises income at the point of being paid. All tax and/or financial planning opportunities emanating from salary packaging consultations are referred directly back to the client’s adviser. Trinitas’ service delivers tangible benefits to the employee and as such can be used by accountants and planners as a value-added offering that further differentiates their business.CONTACT US